Are you the one we’re looking for?
Due to the success of our Legal Division in Dublin we are looking for an additional Legal Consultant for our Dublin office.
Recruitment Consultants are often independent and entrepreneurial by nature. They love the independence of the role, while enjoying the support of a successful company and team around them – someone who thrives on the adrenaline, variety and competitive edge that comes from a target driven people business, to a career stuck in front of books and computers.
Some of the most successful recruiters in history have a legal background.
Winner of Recruitment Agency of the Year and Best Online Agency at the 2016 NRF Awards, Brightwater is one of the biggest, best and most respected brands in Ireland, we have over 90 staff, 3 offices and sales in 2016 of €15.2 million.
Brightwater staff are well educated and sometimes professionally qualified, but realised that number-crunching and paper-pushing was not for them, they wanted to get in amongst them! More the sort of person who enjoys to do, rather than complete the paperwork after. Prefers to “pick-up the phone and discuss the issue, rather than type an email”.
Find out how Assistant Manager of Brightwater's Legal division, Mike Minogue, got into recruitment.
What we offer!
- First-class training
- Remuneration that matches your skills, and hard work.
- The most incredible, dynamic and energising environment where you will never be bored
- Independence… running and building your own operation
- Great career prospects
Recruitment is an exciting career where you will have autonomy over your own desk and earning potential. The role of a recruitment consultant is very broad and includes:
- Advising and consulting with Clients and Candidates
- Meeting Companies
- Interviewing applicants
- Attending and running events
- Marketing your operation
- Building your brand
The successful applicants:
- Competitive, independent and with a drive to succeed.
- Empathetic, lateral thinking and a good influencer
- An energetic person with high EQ, who reads people well.
- Thrive in a dynamic, noisy, positive, happy and success-oriented environment.
Your possible traits:
- Hobbies include: Sports, music, travel – you love competition and you like to win!
- Travel: You read people well, and you may have lived or worked abroad.
- Success: You have a need to prove to the world that you’re a success!
- Quality: You have likely come from an educated, intelligent, high-achieving background
- Courage: You have faced unusual challenges and got yourself out of it
- Independent: While teamwork is good, inside you are independent and self-reliant
- Achievements: You will have achieved success outside of pure academia
Perhaps you can sum up a Brightwater Consultant like this:
Driven, success-oriented, competitive and with a winning mentality… as well as being intelligent, empathetic, professional and kind.
Think this role is for you?
If you feel you match the above characteristics we’d love to hear from you. For a confidential conversation, please contact Michelle Magner on 021 422 1000 or email email@example.com.
To apply for this Legal Recruitment Consultant job click the Apply Now button.