Our Client Charter
We believe that our service, speed and professionalism are the best in the industry. With this belief, and with the confidence in our ability to maintain the highest standards in the long term, we take upon ourselves stringent requirements in all areas of service which we provide to our customers (Recruiters and Jobseekers).
- Brightwater will endeavour to truly understand you, your company and your current role(s) in order to provide you with best service.
- We will represent you in a positive, professional and proactive way.
- We will always give you our best and impartial advice.
- To provide you with the best candidates, Brightwater will fully and competently interview every candidate. We will also:
- Within 48 hours of receiving a detailed brief, we will send you suitable candidates or provide an effective alternative approach.
- Provide interview feedback within 24 hours.
- Brightwater Consultants endeavour to take every call. If they are unavailable, someone will be back to you within 24 hours.
- Brightwater will advise and negotiate on your behalf to provide the best solution when offer stage is reached.
All we request of you is to be open and honest with us. Inform us if the situation changes, and work with us. An open working relationship founded on mutual respect and understanding is best.
Brightwater will strive to reach every customer target set. If in a rare instance we have not achieved these high standards, we ask you to please contact a Manager or Director immediately.
“We will consistently and conscientiously strive to make our customers the focus of our attention, to understand their needs, to meet their expectations and to provide them with full value through professional, personal service”.
David Bloch, MD.